Friday, September 2, 2011

Seven Quick Takes: Meals to Spoil Your Man


As you know already, this week was the Coppertop Guy's birthday, and I just wanted to do a quick re-cap of the amazing meals we ate!  I had some pretty intense bouts of heartburn, and I feel like I need a fruit-and-vegetable cleanse for a few days, but it was a lot of fun to show my hubby how loved he is by making his favorite foods!  Thanks for coming along!  Have a safe Labor Day weekend, and head over to Jen's for more Quick Takes!
1.

Grilled Steaks, Cheesy Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans

2.
3.
4.

5.

6.



7.


BBQ Pork Pizza

Spread BBQ sauce over a basic pizza crust, and top with red peppers, leftover pulled pork, cheddar and mozzarella cheese, and bacon.  Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes until bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment