Linking up with Jen this lovely Friday with my favorite favorite favorite things to do with rhubarb! Go forth into the kitchen while the rhubarb's still here!
A gorgeous shot of a sink full o' rhubarb from ksbuehler on Flickr.
1. Rhubarb Syrup! I just made a batch of this, and added a cup of fresh raspberries to the rhubarb while it cooked. Completely amazing. I see some raspberry-rhubarb gin and tonics in my future.
2. Honeyed Rhubarb Cobbler. Take it to a potluck!
3. Roasted rhubarb with white wine and vanilla bean. Perfect on ice cream or stirred into plain yogurt.
4. Overnight guests? Make them this Baked Rhubarb Oatmeal and they'll never want to leave.
5. Rhubarb Streusel Muffins. (Hey Dad! Bebop-a-rebop!)
6. Strawberry Rhubarb Crostata. When you're not in the mood to make a whole pie.
7. Rhubarb Cornmeal Upside-Down Cake.
I'll be back next week with one more rhubarb recipe for you! Have a fantastic weekend!