Seven lovely links to take you into the weekend! Enjoy!
- From Momastery: Your body is not your masterpiece... your life is.
- Spring poked its nose into our neighborhood this week, and it's got me thinking about green and growing things! Here are some great activities and printables for gardening with kids. From Imagine Childhood.
- Some fun St. Patrick's Day printables and a Spotify playlist at Catholic All Year!
- Ana shares from her heart about how her kids are her road to sainthood, and I dissolve into a sobbing mess.
- I tend to fill up my life with noise, intentionally or not, and this post made me a leeeetle squirmy: On avoiding self-reflection, at The Art of Simple.
- I would like these lemon ricotta bars in my mouth RIGHT NOW PLEASE.
For more 7 Quick Takes, visit Kelly at This Ain't The Lyceum.